(ET) maore tiller

Don't know how you can till in the yellow zone, I'm in red at least part
of the time but motor never seems to get very hot.

Always have used lower hole, seems to work on everything including sod.
Only problem is sometimes wads of sod will build up ahead of gear box
and tractor will spin out.

Wonder where the "oil cup" is, haven't recognized one on mine  ?

The brackets on pull shaft are to set placement of tiller behind
tractor, either offset (lets you get closer when cultivating) or
directly behind.

Just had an odd failure on JD90, mower solenoid sticks "on" so motors
coast down to a stop instead of braking on shutting down.  The circuit
puts a resistor across the motor armature circuit in "off" position.
Hope I can find a double throw 36 volt solenoid.

wombat