RE: (ET) Throttle/accelerator

The lift goes across 3 of the batteries in the rear compartment.  Since the front lift is on 3, put the back lift on the other 3 and it is 'right'.  The lift has an in-line fuse as well.  Make sure the wires won't get pinched when the seat is down.

Larry Elie

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Woodard [mailto:farmallcub57 yahoo com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 6:47 AM
To: brianbs juno com; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Throttle/accelerator

Dear Brian,

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your acquisition. I've had problems like this, also, with my I-5.  The microswitches are probably malfunctioning.  The lower speeds are not coming into play as you first start to move the pedal.  You will receive some more detailed info. from some other more experienced guys in this field.  Good Luck and enjoy your E-20!

Gary Woodard

  brianbs juno com wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the group, and to Elec-Traks. I recently aquired an E20 with mower, tiller, sweeper and electric rear lift. I am having a lot of fun mowing and would like to get the tiller going, but haven't a clue as to how to wire the rear lift to the tractor. Can anyone help? My manual just says that it should be installed by a technician. Also, my trottle(?) seems take quite a bit of throw before it engages and then it practically lift the front end off the ground from the lurch. Is this adjustable (the nut is all the way up the threaded rod)?

Thanks.

Brian

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.