(ET) X-Mailer: Juno Webmail Version 1.0

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the group, and to Elec-Traks.  I recently aquired an E20 with
mower, tiller, sweeper and electric rear lift. I am having a lot of fun
mowing and would like to get the tiller going, but haven't a clue as to
how to wire the rear lift to the tractor. Can anyone help? My manual just
says that it should be installed by a technician. Also, my trottle(?)
seems take quite a bit of throw before it engages and then it practically
lift the front end off the ground from the lurch. Is this adjustable (the
nut is all the way up the threaded rod)?

Thanks.

Brian

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.