Re: (ET) elec traks on ebay....

Very interesting. I have owned two e-15s and one e-12 and never saw a horn.
I have never seen it mentioned in any litature either. Does any one have
a horn on their tractor now? If so I would like to see some pictures of
them
so I can add one th my current e-12. Sounds like a useful item when the
grand kids are around.

Thanks

MartyC

--- Jeremy Gagliardi com wrote:
> Yup, mine came with a horn.  The old one died, and I just replaced it
> with a regular car horn.  *meep* *meep*  It's quite useful when you're
> doing work around others and need to draw their attention.  My wife uses
> it to signal me to get our 2-year-old out of the way when she's coming
> around the bend.
>
> Mine also has the bench seat and canopy conversion, which makes it more
> golf cart-like.
>
> --
>  mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
>  http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com/
>
> hristopher Zach wrote:
> >
> > Horn? The Elec-Traks had horns?
> >
> > Chris

=====
The road through life is often long and difficult,but it is always a short
trip.