From: Elie, Larry (L.D.) [mailto:lelie ford com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 11:41 AM
To: 'Jeremy Gagliardi com'; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) Mower blades

Point well taken; I bought a 'Power-Rated' 3/8" x33" main drive belt from my local hardware last night; main drive for an E12.  I would have ordered from Bill, but I needed to run the tractor and didn't want to wait.

Last time I talked to Bill I asked him to look into 'PayPal'.  I don't think it would cost him anything and I could order RIGHT NOW.  Other might want to encourage him to do so.

Larry Elie