(ET) Bill za funny guy

Hi
While we're on the topic of Bill, what is the secret to working with him
you
guys seem to be getting him to process you orders. I would buy all my parts
from Bill but I can't seem to get a price out of him so I can send him
money.
I talked to him in March about a shopping list of parts for my E12, After a
while on the phone as I started to list the parts he suggested I make a
list
and sent it to him because he had to look up part numbers and prices.  I
did
and mailed it on April 11th. Phone him First of May to see if he had got
the
list and he said he had even looked at his stack of mail. Phoned him last
week and got the same answer along with the comment Electrak were just a
pain.  If he's not opening his mail how are you guys paying much less
ordering parts.
Is it my approach, should I just keep him on the phone until I get a price
and then send the money. Or is he just kind of a funny guy to work with? He
is always helpful when it come to information and advice.
I must say he has an interesting marketing policy.
Regards

Geof Thompson B. Sc. CLS
No trees were killed in the production of this E-mail.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.
Data Management Designer
Canadian Hydrographic Service
Central and Arctic Region
867 Lakeshore Road
Burlington, Ontario
Canada. L7R 4A6

Phone (905) 336-4698
Fax (905) 336-8916
E-mail Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca>