(ET) mower motor bolt broke off :(

Folks,

I just got three new bolts and special clutch washers from Bill Gunn and
put
them on my used Wheel-Horse mower deck this Saturday.

No problem with installing two of the bolts.

Middle bolt must have been crossthreaded and lacked about an 1/8" of the
bolt touching the clutch washer.  I did have two new 'red' washers below
and
above the blade from Bill, so I know I had all the right parts.  I was
tightening the bolt with a socket wrench and holding the flange with vise
grips - the bolt sheared :(

Since this motor (all three small diameter GE, rebuilt by Bill Gunn) hadn't
been together too long, I had no problem taking the flange off.  I've got
about 1/2" of bolt showing out of the end of the motor shaft, but I
couldn't
get it to budge using two vise grips.

Any bolt removal ideas?

Thanks,