(ET) Ddriveway Scraper

On 5/1502 Steve S wrote:

Pretty interesting,  but I wonder if/how it would fit under an E12S?

After I posted I did a bit of searching and found several types of driveway
scraping devices. It would be good to hear of anyone who has had success
with any of them with any small tractor.

Steve S

I use an old single bed spring. After using my snow blade to loosen the
gravel
I fasten the bed spring to the rear of my E-12 with several concrete
blocks
wired to it for weight. The edge of the set pushes gravel while the wire
weave
of the springs themselves help to smooth and level the drive.

Works for me.  Cheap too.

MartyC

=====
The road through life is often long and difficult,but it is always a short
trip.