From: Chapin, Tim [mailto:tchapin umich edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 1:03 PM
To: 'David Roden (Akron OH USA)'; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) driveway scraper

An old post from Jim (fiskfarm mediaone net)stated:
"It should be mentioned for those who are unfamiliar with the 12M that the
motor is behind the axle and the darn belt goes around the axle to get
there.  A bit more of a challenge changing belts than your average ET. But
with a mid mount grader blade from WH, man can you grade a lawn or
driveway."

So I would guess wheel horse made something that fits e12m's