RE: (ET) Welder accessory

 Good research job, Tim!   I was going to try to dig up info on this product.  I don't know anything about it either, but it and a couple other products use new technology for controlling the power, etc. and I think they'd be much superior to the old ET welders like I have.  They will cost more, however........on the down side.  Maybe not more than the ET welder cost new, though!

Gary Woodard

  "Humphrey, Timothy" <HumphreyT neads ang af mil> wrote:

I don't have any experience with this little puppy, but it looks interesting.

http://www.readywelder.com/

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience