Re: (ET) Welder accessory

Darin,  when I looked inside mine, it didn't have any reactor.  It may use the heavy nichrome windings for a "reactor", however.  It was always hard to weld with it compared to an AC welder, however!  It takes great skill using the 36 volt welder.

Hope you got the scanned info. from my owner's manual.  If you need anymore of it, let me know.

Gary

  badfishracing att net wrote:

Just tried using 36V straight to an electrode. I think
Neil was right about the reactor. I could strike a good
arc, but couldn't keep it going. I'm on the right
track.. Thanks all.

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience