RE: (ET) Batteries

John,

 The best indication of the quality of a battery is "will it do the job
intended for it" Looks like in your case new batteries are in your future.
just got six new Trojan T105 for $64.00ea at an official Trojan dealer here
in Bloomington In.  The Interstates were $65.00 and the no name/any name
Batteries are $50.00 that I only got 3 years of service out of. Spend the
extra 14 bucks. I have tried Interstate and Sam's club batteries and have
had the best luck with Trojan. http://www.trojanbattery.com/ has lots of
info.

If you are in money pinch (the wife wants to know why you are spending all
this money on batteries) find a golf cart place and see if they will sell
or
trade you some halfway good batteries.

Good Luck.

Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net
IP Phone 317.278.4014   Change is inevitable except from a vending machine.