From: Hazen, Dwight L [mailto:hazen indiana edu]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 10:19 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) More transmission service

Andrew,

I dug this one out of my mail folder. I use synthetic gear oil in my
tractors, less drag in cold weather. We all agreed that you can fill the
transaxle with the tractor on a slope. On flat ground you can only get
about
32oz. in.

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS

Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu

http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ <http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/>
Ham
Radio wb9tlh arrl net

IP Phone 317.278.4014   Change is inevitable except from a vending machine.