From: Christopher Zach [mailto:czach computer org]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:37 PM
To: Hazen, Dwight L; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Tool receptacle

Actually, it's screwed in on my E20; I took it out to show it to the
electricians. I could do that, but then the tractor wouldn't be original
:-)
Also I wouldn't be able to plug in the accessories.

Note: When I took the outlet out, the copper wires had some copper sulfate
on them. Came off easily with a bit of contact cleaner and a brush.

Question on the Elec-trak accessories: Did the inverter and the welder plug
into the little 20amp outlet? If so they were probably overloading it.

Chris