From: "Gary Woodard" <farmallcub57 yahoo com>
To: "Christopher Zach" <czach computer org>;
<elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 11:49 AM
Subject: (ET) Tool receptacle

> Chris,
>
> I checked mine and it's a 20 amp 230 volt two prong twist lock plug.  You
really shouldn't need an extra ground, however you could make something
with
the extra ground lead with an alligator clip on it if you really want it
grounded.  I never worry about the extra ground when I'm using low voltage
DC.  You could look into the Home Power article and see how they hook
theirs
up. Also there are a couple other solar guys that do the same thing, that
are part of the ET scene. You might check their sites to see what you can
come up with.