(ET) GHOSTS

Regarding my tractor that will go even if I am not on it. I just wanted to
know if that was normal. Apparently, it is not. I'll just live with it and
be careful.
For those who asked, it is an E12, the power meter hardly moves and it only
will go in 1 speed no matter how far I push the lever. And the seat switch
is ok.
Because of the age of these tractors, the seat switch wires could be
corroded or worse, since they run between the batteries and the chassis and
could be 'bleeding' current.
And to Bruce Connor, thanks for the offer to 'exorcise' the ghost for me. I
will program the tractor the find you, then push the lever forward and let
it go. You should have it in your yard about the middle of April.