Re: (ET) Thoughts on brakes and tires

In the owner's manual it says that there are two
configurations for the tires. The configuration
with the valve stems out is the "narrow" config.
and with the valve stems in is the "wide" config.
for hills and snow chains, etc.
I don't know enough to answer the rest of the questions yet.
Jim Lynch
jimlynch poweredbysun com