From: SteveS [mailto:ssawtelle fcc net]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 3:15 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Motor Specifications

Hi all,

Part of the reason I wanted an Elec-Trak is that it looked like a good
intro
into electric vehicles. I'm real curious as to what the specs are on the
various motors. I have looked thru the literature at elec-trak.org (awesome
site) and searched thru the archives of this list. I've seen the question
asked, but never really answered (I think). Anyone know what the specs are?
(HP, max speed, etc).

- Steve