From: Christopher Zach [mailto:czach computer org]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 2:35 PM
To: SWS; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) It's here...

Yeah, looks like we have the same crack. Given the weight of the seat and
the moment size (weight times distance around a point) I can't see the
plate
not rupturing eventually.

I'm planning on pulling mine off and brazing it. I don't really know how to
weld, but a good brazing job should fix the cracks.

Chris