From: Bruce Conner [mailto:bconner mediaone net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 10:47 AM
To: Elie, Larry (L.D.); Elec-trak
Cc: 'Hazen, Dwight L'
Subject: Snowblower woe

Oh dear.  I was out playing with my new snowblower and the thing got
clogged up and the blower motor stopped.  I switched off moments after I
saw it wasn't turning, but now it won't go on again.  I've left it to
cool a while and still no dice. Rest of the tractor stll works fine, and
the PTO switch kicks on and off OK, just no blower motor.  Dare I ask
what I have done?  Is there a reset somewhere I am not seeing?

Guess I'll check for voltage at the PTO outlet first, then head for the
motor itself.  Oh I *do* hope I haven't burned it out. . .

Bruce Conner
Tewksbury, MA