RE: (ET) Picking up the E20 on Thursday!

Hi
Good to see another Electrak  "rescued".  However, here a small warning
about those "little" motors and I am sure folks on the list are going to
chuckle at this. They are really heavy (surprisingly heavy) and difficult
hang on to little beasts.  It takes much more than one set of hands to
remove and install them in the tractor and they really hurt if they bounce
off your toes on the way down.:-):-)

Cheers,

Geof Thompson B. Sc. CLS
Success = being un-noticed
Data Management Engineer
Canadian Hydrographic Service
Central and Arctic Region
867 Lakeshore Road
Burlington, Ontario
Canada. L7R 4A6

Phone (905) 336-4698
Fax (905) 336-8916
E-mail Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca>