(ET) Cleaning Contacts

I use a product at work on 15,000 + amp electrical welding connections called KOPR-SHIELD.  It doesn't clean connections but it keeps them clean and protected from corrosion, moisture, and gasses and it is very conductive.  If you smear a thin film of it between two contacts ( so thin you can hardly see it ) it will cause a short circuit, so be careful with it.  I use it for several years on all battery posts, crimp connections, copper buss bars, welding cables, and threaded connections, and have never had one give me any trouble.  You can get it at  http://www.nautical-outfitters.com/searchcat.asp

Ralph Vogan
ralphgv netzero net