(ET) Where oh Where to start?

Title: Where oh Where to start?

Hi all:

I have a E12s that I am trying to revive.  It al appears to be intact. and other then a little surface rust the controllers appear to be ok.  that is the shifter moves, the speed select on the dash moves freely, the disengage lever latches, and the key turn.  However when I dropped in fully charged batteries, I get nothing on the meter and no power to light, pto, or drive motor.    The 3 fuses under the front hood are ok and I pressed the read breaker reset, but still nothing.   Looking for some ideas of where to start looking and how?