(ET) Chargin Question?

Title: Chargin Question?

Not sure if every one has taken a Xmas break or I am having a problem with email.    Our email server got nailed with the last virus.  Any how I am resending my last message as I did not get one reply on what I thought would have been a easy topic for you experienced Electrak owners.   I really need to get some good answers on both the use of the charger type I have and the proper care of the batteries.  Please help

Desperately seeking Amperes:)

Here is the original message.

Hi all:

I recently bought an Electrak E15.  I was given an E12 Owners manual with it.  Not sure how the two every joined up, but am glade to have the manual.  I am new to this Electrak thing and have a few questions on charging the batteries.  First the E12 Owners manual shows setting of 1-2yr, 3-4yr, etc  My charger on the other hand has A through J on the dial.

How to the A, B, C...J letters correspond to charging the batteries?

I just replaced the batteries with Batty + 115A batteries.  How do I care for them.  The E12 Manual mentions new batteries have a break in period and require a longer charge then older batteries, Opposite of what I would have expected.  Do I need to do some sort of special charge to them,  The guy at the battery store said  just to drop them in and use them.   So what Do I do.??????   Detailed care and feeding instructions would be greatly appreciated.