-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Vanderhoef,
Roy
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 5:20 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Hum do they really exist?

Hi All I was out surfing the web today looking for Electrak information.  I
found a site that showed a Electrak with a small Hydraulic Frond End Loader
on it.  It even showed a detailed parts manual type diagram of it.  The
Electrak brochure I have dose not mention this attachment at all.  Does
such
an attachment really exist and does any one know where I can get one?