(ET) Looking for attachments

Hi All:

I now have a real to life functioning GE lawn tractor.  I have a Snow
Blower, a mower deck and a Chain saw.  I am looking for a Tiller, a Broom,
Vacuum cart, and a Dozer Blade.  Do any of you all know off where I might
get my hands on one or more of these items.

Now for a technical question.  My Charge has letters (a, b, c, d, e, ...)
on
it rather the Yrs1-2, 3-5, 6-10 as shown in the manual.  How do I know what
setting to chose to charge up the batteries?.