From: Elie, Larry (L.D.) [mailto:lelie ford com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 1:57 PM
To: 'Fred Walter'; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) how many feet of lane can be blown on a charge

Two hours of normal snow, 1.5 hours of wet snow, 3 hours of powder on an
E12
with 42" blower in 20 deg F weather.  Those are maximums.  I can go to my
father's house (<1/4 mile) in normal snow, blow his drive, and recharge for
the return trip.  Deep and wet snow (I had once) where the snow is deeper
than the blower; 40 minutes, LL.  My drive is 244' long, 10' wide, it
barely
did it that time.  You can push snow with a blade a lot longer than you can
blow it.

Larry Elie