(ET) Battery straps & acid

FYI - battery acid will eat through at least some types of straps. I got
smart when putting in a set of SAM's club batteries (which don't have
carry hooks molded into the case) and included straps underneath.

The straps did indeed make it easy to pull them out later. Until I left
them a while and acid ate through one of the straps making it useless. I
had used 1" wide 'webbing' such as used by rock climbers - I don't know
if that is nylon or not.

USB batteries has integral hooks on the top of the case, just like
Trojans, which of course makes it very easy to just hook on a handle and
lift.

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S-10