From: Jeremy Gagliardi com [mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 11:30 AM
To: Elec-Trak
Subject: (ET) different wiring

Instead of a DC-DC Converter, how about this?...

Hooking up the 12V components to the 3 pairs of batteries in parrallel,
like this:
12V+ to Batt1+ & Batt3+ & Batt5+
12V- to Batt2- & Batt4- & Batt6-

The 18V accessories would look like this:
18V+ to Batt1+ & Batt4+
18V- to Batt3- & Batt6-

Would that work?

--