(ET) E-15M For Sale - Georgia

I wish to offer to the list my E-15M.  It is in near flawless condition, everything works,
everything is intact.  It had new batteries when I bought it this spring and I may have
mowed my 1-acre lawn with it twice.

I also have a whole group of original brochures, spec sheets, etc. for it and the other
models that were available.  The only other accessory, other than the mid-mount
mower deck is the "hedge trimmer" and some assorted small parts that I picked up
along the way.

The mower is in St. Simons Island, Georgia, off of Interstate 95, midway between
Savannah and Jacksonville, Florida.

I am interested in a prompt and low-drama sale . . . and have priced it accordingly.
$1,250.

My phone is 912-269-8362.

All best,

Jay Honeycutt

_|_|_|_|   TimeSlicer
_|_|_|_|   "timekeeping for the savvy manager"
_|_|_|_|   www.TimeSlicer.com

---