Re: (ET) Decal Help....

Blu,

He sure does. You can see them on my e-15 at www.elec-trak.org.

Bill even sells the sticker that's under the hood. Let me know when you
get ready to put the sticker on, there are definitely some tricks to
getting it right!

Don

>>> <Sharp51482 aol com> 10/07/01 12:59PM >>>
Hi Folks,

I am in the mist of restoring an E-15.  I have ordered new front 1/4
panels
from bill as well as charge parts and headlight covers.  Anyway I have a
quick question before I start sandblasting!  Does bill have the decals
that
go on the console?? It looks to be a large sticker that indicates what all
the controls do.  It is in bad shape but I dont want to completely destroy
it, if he does not have new ones avail.  Also the large plastic decals for
the hood are in bad shape does he sell them?

Thanks,
Blu