Re: (ET) Lift motors

"Elie, Larry (L.D.)" wrote:
> Well, I learned something, I think.  I thought that the front and
> back lifts were both supposed to be tapped of at 18V.  You say the
> back goes to 24 (I don't have a lift manual).  On 18, it lifts the
> tiller pretty well, and nothing gets too hot.  Now I guess I can
> try 24V.

Someone who saw my set-up in person (hi Brian!) yesterday pointed that
running on 18V might reduce the frequency of overheating...

I just now checked the official dealer instruction sheet, and shows it
wired for ** 18 Volts **. Not 12, not 24, but 18 - just like the front.
Oops.

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S-10