(ET) The e-20's relisted on ebay with lower price..

The new Item # is 1266471777. The minimum bid price is now $2500, and a Cyclone Rake has been added to the lot. I would bite but I already have to many et's (as far as my wife is concerned)

Add follows...
***NOW PRICED TO SELL*** Both E20s were upgraded to FA models by Bill Gunn (Tech Service/Tech Parts) in the winter of 1997. Upgrading included replacing wiring, relays, contactors, etc. Total cost of upgrades and other improvements made in 1997 totalled $2332. One tractor has 100 hours, the other 130 hours since upgrade. Batteries were replaced mid 1999 and mid 2000 at $826 for the 12 batteries. Accessories: 1 New Idea snowblower, 2 dozer blades, 2 mower decks, 1 front lift platform, 1 lawn sweeper (disassembled), 1 soft cab cover, 1 custom made wood hard cab cover, 1 extra transaxle (needs repair), 4 tire chains, 2 new sets of replacement brake pads, Miscellaneous spare parts, All manuals including blue Home Owner's Service Manual and Mechanic's Handbook for Tecumseh/Peerless Motion Drive Systems (transaxle). Everything works, although not necessarily perfectly! Except for the lawn sweeper, everything is presently being used. ***JUST ADDED*** Offer now includes a Cyclone Rake (vacuum) with 5 hp engine. Purchased new 3 years ago for $1200. Also includes new, extra 200 gallon green bagger/hopper. More information available at manufacturer's web site, www.cyclonerake.com. Works great! Want to sell all of the above to ONE buyer who will pick up all equipment.