(ET) New neighbor (not blank)

I must remember to hit the TAB button not the ENTER button after I fill
in the subject and I won't be sending blank mail.

Last night just about dark my new neighbor from across the street flagged
me
down while I was mowing the front yard. Most of the people around here
have
seen me mowing and pushing snow with my Elec-Trak and have gotten used to
it.
This gentleman however had never seen my tractor before. I turned off the
ball
game on the portable radio and asked him what I could do for him. "Just
explain to me how you make that tractor coast uphill" he said. Having
heard
no exhaust noise he couldn't understand how I went up the hill without
the motor running.

Naturally the next few minutes  were spent explaining the operation and
history
of these great tractors.

It is always a pleasure to introduce some one to my "toy".

The first year I owned my E-15 I spent many a happy time introducing it to
many astounded neighbors. The single mom across the street wanted to know
where
I bought a muffler that made my tractor that quiet, so she could get one
for hers.

After I continued my mowing I could hear at least three other people on
their
gas tractors mowing.

As it became dark they put them away as per the neighborhood associations
rules so as to not disturb other people. Even though I was still mowing
and
in violations of the rules (Thou Shalt NOT Mow After Sundown !)I have never
been reported. Guess they know I would beat the rap.

Marty