(ET) high batteries

Somewhere around here, I have a cover that originally was over the
battery pack, maybe Bill Gunn has them.  That would protect against
shorts to the seat.  On my JD90, I have to saw off some of the studs
that stick up from the battery posts, other wise they short against the
seat.  Also that has a plastic cover for over the terminals

The battery price sounds good, but too far from here to be feasable,
also I think I can duplicate it around here.

wombat