-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Don Barry
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 8:32 PM
To: <Elec-trak
Subject: (ET) Dibs?

Someone on EBay is auctioning off a full set of Wheelhorse ET manuals in
microfilm format. I spoke to Lason today (the folks who imaged up the Parts
Catalog), and creating PDF files from microfilm is something they do every
day. It's even cheaper than creating PDF's from printed output. If I can
win
the auction, I'll get them scanned and posted on the elec-trak.org site.

It would be sweet!

So I'm going to try to win the auction. Please don't make me broke over it,
and I'll share!!

Thanks,

Don