Re: (ET) Where are people located

Hi all,

I've been 'lurking' on this list for a while, and although I don't have an
Elec-Trak, I've been intrigued with the idea of an electric tractor for
some
time. In fact, that's how I ran into this list. Through this list  I was
able to find out an Elec-Trak (to see, not buy -probably the only one in
the
state!) only a couple miles from my house. Now that I've seen one, I'm
hooked. Now to the meat of my post:

It seems most of the Elec-Tracs are in the far north (from a VA
perspective). Anyone know what kind of distibution these things had? Was it
mostly up in the north? I'm trying to figure my chances of finding one for
sale close by.

Also, if anyone has a 'spare' Elec-Trak looking for a home let me know. In
the best of all worlds it would be a larger model with mower and snow
blower...

Thanks - great list!

Steve Sawtelle
Leesburg, VA