(ET) weeder

After Daryl's failure, I though I'd better check the grease in the
bottom end of my weeder, noticed that it was getting quite hot when used
hard (gearcase uncomfortable to touch).  When I pulled the gearcase
cover, I decided that GE never heard of "user friendly".  Phillips
screws in a corrosive location - no releaf on the end of tine shaft
amongst other things.  Oh well, got it apart after much brushing and
filing, regreased and oiled bearings and re assembled.  Now will see
what happens when it's worked.

"Had to vent some steam, I greatly dislike poorly engineered product."

wombat