(ET) www.elec-trak.org site

Folks,

I'm starting the process of uploading the revised Elec-Trak Owner's Club
site. I thought I was going to be able to "do" the entire site offline,
but I'm having some Javascript problems, and the easiest workaround was to
remove the old site and upload the new.

The new site doesn't have any real content in it, but all the link appear
to work.

For navigation, I'm using some neat popup menus, the idea being to save
"screen space" and still allow us to get to almost anything withing 3
clicks.

You can check the site out, and I welcome preliminary comments, both good
and bad.
See http://www.elec-trak.org

If you do need to see some of the old content, such as the paint codes,
your can go to
http://www.netfirms.com/elec-trak , the old "freebie" site I used.

Thanks,

Don