Re: (ET) batteries

Just now getting my ET12 out of winter storage.  Discovered two batteries
only
putting out 2 volts under load (before charging).  I doubt they'll come
back to
a usable state.  I've only had my ET for  a year and not really used it
much.
I've no idea what these batteries in it are. There are 4 of the same
brand/type
and two oddballs that don't match each other. So I have quite a variety.
My
first thought was to just replace the two batteries with perhaps 2 used
golf
cart batteries.  Can I expect to get some from a local golf course?  How
much
should I expect to pay?  Maybe I should just shell out the $300(?) and
replace
all six?

comments suggestions appreciated.