(ET) New subscriber

Hello, all.
        I need to weigh in for some advice. I discovered this list a week
or so
ago, and am fascinated that there are others who have (and covet) the
elec-trak.
        I have a Sears tractor, which (I understand) is a descendent of the
elec-trak. I don't know what model mine is, or where it falls in the
lineup.
It uses three 12v batteries, has a mid-mounted mower deck with two motors,
and was made around 1976.
        I have used it since around 1988, and have replaced the batteries
a couple
of times. Also rebuilt the deck motors once, and am in the process of
replacing them again. My question for this forum concerns the implement
lifters that others have talked about.
        I am interested in building one of these for my tractor. It does
not have
one, and does not have a provision for one. Since I've never seen one, I'm
not sure what they look like. Does anyone have pictures or drawings of the
front or rear lift systems for the larger tractors? I think I can fabricate
one (I have some idea of how to do it), but pictures of working models
would
be a great help.

        Many thanks,
                -Phil Trice