(ET) mower on e-bay

It looks like the Case I bought last year but haven't really used yet.
Shape and control location look identical.

I've used a John Deere E-90 for probably 15 years, same idea, fixed
speed drive motor with gears, 2 cutter motors on belly mount.  Had very
few problems, replaced one set cutter bearings this spring, mostly
charger problems otherwise.  I get 3 or 4 years out of a set of "marine"
batteries = don't know about the acre to charge cut capablility, I
usually don't get that much.

If you buy it let him junk the batteries, probably not much over 150 lbs
without.

wombat