Re: (ET) et parts free and for sale

Well. I'm always looking for one of the rear electric lawn clipping
sweepers.. I have a rear tiller w/lift that I'd trade for one!

As I remember in talking to Bill, the white plastic bases that the
charging transformer mounts on is in very short supply.. Bill has the mold
for it, but that mold is without the pins.. so getting new ones made is
about a $1000 ordeal. We should always make note of such parts so we
always save them!

Don

Don Barry
Infrastructure Manager, IT
Kirby Corporation
E-Mail: don barry kmtc com
Phone: 713-435-1032
Fax: 713-435-1070

>>> <Oasis654 aol com> 06/08/01 07:24AM >>>
hi folks, there are still some free body parts here, including just found,
entire frame unit, that large fram, 6 ft. long main member on which the
batteries sit and everything else is attached.  they might be free, or 25.
this would be good for anyone that has a good machine other than for the
main
frame, or someone who wanted to start from scratch.  some other body parts
also available free, for e8 and large frame ets.
    also just found a snow/dozer blade 175.  there seems to be other
fairly
cheap stuff around, if anyone is looking.  regards, jon k by albany
oasis654 aol com