Re: (ET) best tires for hilly grass/battery compartment spray

This is not about trailers, but someone on the list
mentioned some paint or material that could be brushed
on the metal to either stop corrosion and rust or
chemically convert it and it seems like I remember it
was called POR or something like it. I am fixing up my
E-15 that I purchased in December and the battery
compartments need repainting and I would like to do it
before I put new batteries in. Does anyone remember
the name of the material? I thought I had saved the
message , but I'm not sure. Thanks, Dan Eyk