(ET) tires

Dave, On the cart, I made one up using a wheeled frame that they use to
move snowmobiles with, tires were about the same size as the fronts on
the ET.  I've got a front end from a junked ET (I think) if that would
help.

For the rears, definately "bar" tires if you can get them, if not make
up a set of chains from a couple pair of car chains.  I say to use two
chains to make one by putting twice the number of cross links in.  On
dew wet grass, any tires will slip, sometimes even the chains wont hold.

wombat