Re: (ET) Battery Care etc.

Is it possible at all that having a grid of mild steel reinforcing wires
embedded as little as a fraction of an inch below the surface of concrete
would have any effect on discharge of batteries sitting on the surface of
concrete?

Here is another source of info on deep discharge batteries.  I'd be glad to
hear what our "battery gurus" think of it.

www.howstuffworks.com/framed.htm?parent=question219.htm&url=http://nyquist.ee.ualberta.ca/~schmaus/dcbat.html