From: Pestka, Dennis J [mailto:Dennis Pestka mkg com]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 2:43 PM
To: 'Elec-Trak Email Discussion List'
Subject: (ET) Transaxle Oil Fill

Recently it was said to angle the tractor to allow filling the transaxle
with no less than 64 oz of fluid.

I was wondering where this information came from because my owners manual
says to fill until oil runs out of the fill hole.

I am getting ready to change my oil and I just want to be sure I do it
correctly.

Thanks
Dennis