(ET) Sale: 1980 Electric Commutacar

Due to my current situation I am forced to sell my 1980 Commutacar.

Make: 1980 Commuter Vehicles

Model: Commutacar

Drive: 8 Hp (though data suggests 12 hp?) GE electric motor directly mounted to the differential

Power: New 8 ea. 6 volt deep cycle batteries for drive and 1 ea. 12 volt deep cycle battery for accessories

Range: 30-40 miles dependent on terrain and driving style.

Speed: about 45

Frame: Aluminum

Body: Impact resistant Cycolac (ABS)

State Emissions: None

State Inspection and Insurance: Same as a regular automobile

2 onboard chargers. Plugs into 120 vac outlet.

New 450 Amp DC PWM motor controller.

New 0/2 cabling.

New tires and rims.

Includes complete shop manual and original owners manual.

Located near Philadelphia Pa.

Make me an offer.

Serious inquires only.

There is one old picture in the "ME" link at www.geocities.com/electraktractors