(ET) 6V Golf Card Batteries at CTC Stores

Hello
This is of most interest to the Canadians on the list. However, there may
be
a cross border-shopping  opportunity for some of you American folks who
live
near the US/CAN border.
        Canadian Tire now carries 6V Exide Golf Cart Batteries. They will
likely, have to be order, and retail (in Southern Ontario for $119
Canadian).  I am not making any recommendations here and the $119 price
seems a little high.  However, as the Canucks knows there are Canadian
Tires
every where in Canada as such batteries for our ET can now be easily
acquired.
Geof Thompson B. Sc.
Data Management Engineer
Canadian Hydrographic Service