From: Mark Bahlke [mailto:mbahlke pcocd2 intel com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 4:44 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) Tiller & such wanted

Can you include a bit of description on the "sleeve hitch" itself?
I will be in the market for these implements soon, and if I can buy
more or less standard tools, all the better.
Is this an ET item, or can I get a sleeve hitch to go on my ET rear lift?

Mark

--

Mark Bahlke                                     Why ask why?
FPD Graphics Design